Oil poked its head above $80 on Thursday.
Now, For the First Time Ever,a Former Wall Street Hedge Fund Manager Reveals How You Can Unlock the Secret “Backdoor” Into…
And collect up to $11,334 per month thanks to this “off-the-books” retirement income source that pays retired congressmen and government insiders millions each year…
They’ve been praying you’d never find out about this…
- The price of Brent crude oil— the international benchmark — hit $80 per barrel for the first time since late 2014 Thursday morning as the commodity’s rapid price growth in 2018 continues unabated.
- Around 5:45 a.m. ET Brent reached a high of $80.18 per barrel, marking the first time since November 2014 it has passed above that mark. By 6:00 a.m. ET, oil is back below $80 to trade at $79.84, a gain of 0.71% on the day.
- West Texas Intermediate oil is trading at $72.13, a 0.82% gain.
- Oil’s gains this week have been driven by news out of OPEC on Monday that it is cutting production by more than is required to do so under the terms of a 2017 agreement. The cartel also said its output rose slightly last month, mainly via Saudi Arabia, but raised its demand forecast for next year by 25,000 barrels per day to average 98.85 million barrels per day.
- Elsewhere, supply concerns have been mounting over the last week after President Donald Trump pulled the USA out of the Iran nuclear deal— a move that reimposes sanctions on Iranian oil.
New Book Reveals President Reagan’s Secret
This Strategy Is Not Right For Everyone,
But If It’s Right For You, You Could Retire With
an Extra $2,194 Per Month, or More – Tax-Free
Source: businessinsider.com | Original Link