Thousands of people still haven’t seen the Melt Up event.
If you haven’t had a chance yet, that’s okay, you can watch it here for a few more days.
I thought I’d pass along my personal notes to save you time…
I went through and highlighted my favorite parts. It wasn’t easy to narrow it down.
• You simply must start at the very beginning and watch until 3:08. This summarizes the power behind Steve’s prediction. I’ve probably watched just this clip a dozen times. We shared it on Facebook and it received 2,900 glowing comments.
• 21:29 – Steve shows why the market swings we’ve seen recently are perfectly normal…and isn’t worried if we see a few more.
• 23:20 – Think you’re smart when you pull money out of the market? Take a look at the study Steve and Dr. Richard Smith show here… I know I’m guilty of this common mistake.
• 27:31 – The 1 chart that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that we’re not at the top of the market yet.
• 38:33 – Steve’s insane prediction for where he thinks the Nasdaq is heading in the next 9-12 months.
• 43:43 – Steve reveals his 3 secrets for finding stocks that triple in 12 months or less. You should write these down.
• 45:47 – The surprising sector Steve thinks will go up the most during the Melt Up.
• 1:08:39 – Steve tells you about a $999 free bonus he wants to give you. It’ll ensure you get out of the Melt DOWN unscathed
• 1:17:21 – See why New York Times bestselling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, says he’s “got to read Steve.”
• And be sure to at least check out the Q&A session which kicks off at 1:30:38.
** Please note: The Melt Up portfolio Steve reveals at 50:47 was just released after the markets closed last night. It’s fantastic. I finally got a first look at it myself.
And the offer Steve put together for you to get not only the model portfolio but over $11,000 of bonus research is STILL open. But only until Sunday night.
Come midnight on Sunday, you’ll lose $3,000 in bonus materials.
It’s important to make a decision soon. You’ll never see this offer anywhere online again. You can see the full list of everything you get right here.